To help keep the atmosphere at the Club and create a respectful environment for all members we politely request that the following rules be observed
- Members must sign in at all times with either your membership card or the fitness app.
- Day visitors must register with the club in advance or at the Club reception prior to using the gym facilities.
- The club reserves the right to refuse admission to a day visitor for reasons of health and safety or if the proposed guest has previously not complied with club rules.
- Club approved footwear and clothing must be worn at all times.
- Ensure footwear is clean at all times, any cleaning costs incurred will be passed onto the member.
- Access to the fitness areas may be limited in the event of classes or pre-organized sessions. Details of these will be posted on Club notice boards.
- Classes need to be booked in advance via the app, online or reception. Spaces available without pre-booking cannot be guaranteed.
- Any pre-booked classes that cannot be attended must be cancelled in advance.
- Failure to attend 3 consecutive classes will lose ability to pre-book.
- Members late to classes and have not completed the warm-up will not be able to attend.
- For hygiene reasons, please wipe down all equipment after use.
- We advice all members to use a fitness towel and these can be purchased in the vending machines in the reception area.
- To avoid queues please share equipment and machines with other members whilst resting between sets.
- Please replace all equipment that are no longer being used, this includes: dumbbells, plates, benches, and alternative accessories.
- Do not drop and slam equipment on the floor
- Members that cannot lower equipment gently should ask for assistance or get someone to spot them.
- Any damage caused to the building when using exercise equipment will be the liability of the member and they will have to settle the reasonable cost.
- Any questions or assistance required please ask a member of staff to help you
- Only Zone Fitness licensed personal trainers are permitted to undertake personal training sessions in the club.
CANCELLATION OF CLASSES
- Please note there is a 3 hour minimum cancellation time before the start of your class/appointment. Classes/appointments can be cancelled through the Fitsense App.
- Should you exceed this time, please telephone Zone Fitness & the Receptionist should be able cancel your booking (although sometimes this is not always possible).
- It is essential that you do cancel as soon as you can, so that members on the waiting list can be alerted & we give them enough time to re-arrange their own schedule to be able to get to the class.
- Members who fail to cancel more that 3 times in 1 month will be unable to book any more classes through the Fitsense App for 2 weeks.
- Please do not leave personal belongings unattended at any times.
- Place all waste in specified bins provided and wipe down sinks after use.
- Please ensure all lockers are secure at all times.
- Padlocks can be purchased at the vending machines in the reception area.
- Please do not leave personal belongings in lockers that is not secured/locked.
- Empty and close lockers after use.
- Lockers are provided on a daily basis only, and items left overnight will be removed on the following day and treated as lost property.
- A trans person should have access to ‘men-only’ and ‘women-only’ areas – such as changing rooms and toilets – according to the gender in which they present.
- All lost property found on the premises should be handed in to the Club reception.
- Items whose ownership cannot be identified will be stored by the Club for three weeks and then disposed of.
SAFETY AND HYGIENE
- In the interest of Safety and Hygiene, no crockery or glasses are allowed in the changing rooms, fitness areas, studios, and other activity areas.
- No pets will be allowed in the Club premises, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Entry to the Club is only permitted at the Club reception and entrance.
- Fire exits and doors, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety, and members and guests must not interfere with these doors for any reason.
- Windows are not to be opened at any point unless authorized by a member of staff, or in the case of an emergency.
- The disabled lift is only to be used by members who are unable to use the stairs.
- In the event of an emergency evacuation, members and guests must immediately make their way in an orderly fashion to the nearest available exit and assemble at the assembly point.
- If any member shall cause nuisance or annoyance to other members, guests or Club staff, or misuse the Club facilities, or breach any etiquette guidelines, or generally behave inappropriately, the Club reserves the right to refuse admission or suspend or terminate membership.
- Abusive language, threatening or violent behaviour will not be tolerated.
- No photography (including the taking of images through a mobile phone or camcorder) is allowed in any area of the Club.
- All members must be ready to leave the premises by closing time.
COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
- Please refer to any comments or complaints to a member of the Club staff.
- Written complaints must be addressed to the Club General Manager.
- No food or drink, alcoholic or otherwise, or illegal substances may be brought into and consumed within the Club or its grounds.
- Please do not dispose of any protein or similar products down the sinks or fountains.
- Anyone that appears to be under the influence will be asked to leave the premises.
- If your behaviour poses a safety risk to you, or others, we may terminate your membership.
- The Club including the car park is a non smoking environment, this ban includes the use of e-cigarettes.
- Only members of 16+ years are permitted to use the facility
- All new members are advised to take gym inductions.
- Members must not visit, view or download any material from any website containing pornographic, abusive, racist, violent or illegal material or material which is offensive in any way whatsoever.
- You must not use the Internet or our facilities for any illegal activity or anything that Zone Fitness deem inappropriate.
CAR PARK/BIKE SHELTER
- All parking is limited to three hours
- No overnight parking is allowed.
- All vehicles must be tested and roadworthy.
- Vehicles over 20 ft in length are prohibited from parking.
- Vehicles must be parked within a designated bay.
- Any vehicle parked in a non-designated space or on a yellow hatched area will receive a ticket.
- Unauthorized vehicles will be towed and/or fined.
- All vehicles are parked at your own risk.
- The code for the bike shelter is available on request from reception
- Bikes are left at their own risk.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY READINESS QUESTIONNAIRE
- Upon joining the club all new members are required to complete and sign a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire. The purpose of this is to ensure that the club’s staff are fully informed of any physical or medical condition which could affect the members ability or suitability to take part in physical activities. Only if the club’s staff are fully and accurately informed, can they assess the member’s health and fitness level and prepare an appropriate exercise program.
- The club strongly recommends that all members seek medical advice before commencing a new exercise programme.
- The Club reserves the right to request a doctor’s certificate and to reject a membership application if a satisfactory doctor’s certificate is not received by The Club.